Has anyone had success with using the custom language strings in the Mobile App described in https://docs.moodle.org/33/en/Moodle_Mobile_language_strings_customisation
Per the instructions, I have setup my local dev environment, I have setup Moodle 3.3.0 release and Mobile App 3.2.1 and adjusted the strings like so, but they do not appear to have any effect in the mobile app. Switching the language from Spanish to English does not appear to have an effect either (maybe was a refresh issue).
As one of the QA checks for this feature, I also ran https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDLQA-10950 and it works while expected on the web services call while still not working in the app.
Under no circumstances so far have I been able to get any of the language strings to change in the Mobile App. Is there a step that I am missing.