Scorm style after upgrade to v3.2

Scorm style after upgrade to v3.2

by Ferran Sallan -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

This is my first topic in this forum and I hope you can help me with this update. I am new on moddle platform, in fact this update is my first contact with the platform.

I am trying to upgrade our moodle platform from 2.6.3+ to version 3.2 with a custom theme that is based on the 'canvas' theme.

In general, all the upgrade steps went well, but I have some issues with theme settings. The main problem is related to the pop-up window of scorm, which it has a too large margins, and the scorm section is too narrow.

I need help to modify the scorm style to be similar to version 2.6. Can anybody help me? 

Thank you

See the attached the screenshots where you can see the differences between both versions

Attachment scorm_v26.PNG
Attachment scorm_v32.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ferran Sallan

Re: Scorm style after upgrade to v3.2

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Hola Ferrán!

Does it work in a Clean theme? Moving from 2.6 to 3.2 is quite a big step, also for the themes you're using. 

In reply to Joost Elshoff

Re: Scorm style after upgrade to v3.2

by Ferran Sallan -

Hi Joost,

Thank you for your quickly response.

As you can see in the screenshot 'scorm_v32_clean', on the clean theme the scorm windows is shown pretty well. 

Should I copy the clean theme stylesheets and change them according to our style? In this case, which stylesheet I should to use as base stylesheet.

Thank you.

Attachment scorm_v32_clean.PNG