login form edit

login form edit

by abdulmohsen abdalziz -
Number of replies: 2

hay am a new user to moodle just started to develop on it for my college and i wanted to make some changes in the login form and layout of the system but i couldn't find any html code to edit i only found php code 

my moodle version is 3.2 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to abdulmohsen abdalziz

Re: login form edit

by Mark Johnson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
PHP is the primary language used for Moodle development, so if you're looking to customise Moodle you'll be needing to write some PHP.  More recent additions to Moodle are using mustache templates to generate HTML output, so you can customise those parts by just overriding the the template.

You should start be reading the Themes documentation to get an understanding of how you customise Moodle's appearance.  Once you understand the basics of renderers and creating overrides in your theme, posting here or in the Themes forum with specific questions is a good way to get help.
In reply to abdulmohsen abdalziz

Re: login form edit

by Ambrish Tiwari -

HI abdulmohsen

You can customize your login form and layout using PHP. Moodle use PHP for any customization.