Feature Request: See other students in slot AFTER booking

Feature Request: See other students in slot AFTER booking

by Phil Blyth -
Number of replies: 2

Hi Henning, Great Plugin!

Currently students can see the names of other students at the time when they book a slot. (With the permission of seeotherstudentsbooking)   However after booking, they are unable to see the students the students in this slot.

For us this means they cannot easily arrange transport to their appointment without our administrator running a report and posting it sad

I assume there needs to be another column in the 'Upcoming slots' similar to that in the 'Available Slots'. Unless of course I am missing something. 

thanks again,

Phil

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Phil Blyth

Re: Feature Request: See other students in slot AFTER booking

by Henning Bostelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Phil

thanks for mentioning this. Actually, it's strictly speaking not a feature request - Scheduler already has (or had) this feature for some time; the list of students in the slot should be shown as a collapsible list in each row of the "Upcoming slots" table. However, it seems that this is broken in recent versions and the list is not shown in some situations. You were just the first to notice.

I've fixed this bug now, see CONTRIB-6891, so if you install the latest version from github, the problem should be gone.

Best wishes
Henning

In reply to Henning Bostelmann

Re: Feature Request: See other students in slot AFTER booking

by Phil Blyth -

HI Henning

Thank you for that, I can confirm that it works perfectly on our install. 

Looking forward to our students car-pooling and saving the planet, one kindergarten visit at a time. smile

thanks Phil