I have an error that I have no idea how to get rid of. I'll give you a history of what happened.
1. I have a new site that I imported a glossary into from another moodle site that was running V3.0.7.
2. I set it up as a main and global glossary within a classroom.
3. Site started throwing all kinds of undefined errors.
4. I figured out the errors were coming from this glossary.
5. I deleted glossary and purged all caches just for good measure.
6. I added a new glossary from scratch and started manually putting in new entries. Important: I did not import another glossary.
7. Terms from new entries are linking to the deleted glossary and causing two errors: one is "undefined" on random pages, the other is when you click on the linked term it throws "Error: Activity Deletion in progress..."
How can I get rid of this linking problem and start a brand new glossary from scratch?