We put our Easy Enrollment plugin up on github and submitted it to the plugin directory. Please check it out and let us know if you find any issues. For the best experience use Fordson V1.4.4. It has the best user experience with our easy enrollment plugin.
Download Easy Enrollment: https://github.com/dbnschools/moodle-enrol_easy
The two plugins are designed to work in harmony. We do not have any documentation on how to use Easy enrollment with other themes as you need to hack the homepage to display the Enrollment form and our intent is to have them made into a plugin set.
- Install Fordson version 1.4.4
- Install Easy Enrollment. On the settings page be sure to turn OFF QR Code if you do not have SSL on your server. QR Reader requires SSL.
- Go to Plugins > Enrollment > Manage and turn on the Easy Enrollment plugin
This will display the Easy enrollment form on the Site Home for Fordson.
- Go to your courses and add Easy Enrollment as one of the course enrollment methods. You can also just add a new course and make sure easy enrollment is activated.
- On your Course page you should see "Enrollment Codes" button in the upper right area of the page for any course which has the easy enrollment method enabled.
- Copy an enrollment code and try having a student use it from the Site homepage enrollment form. Once the code is entered into the form click the enroll button and you should be instantly taken to a course and enrolled as a student.
- Teachers can now give out these codes to students and they can "easily" enroll in the courses.
- We included the ability to set dates for enrollments so that a teacher can turn off the ability for more students to enroll if desired. It is all on the enrollment codes page inside the course.