General developer forum

SQL Error on clicking a breadcrumb

Picture of Joe de Ronde
SQL Error on clicking a breadcrumb

Hi All,

Having a little bit of difficulty with Moodle at the moment. When i am in a section, and i click the previous page breadcrumb i get the following error message.

If any of you have seen or solved this, any help would be very greatly appreciated

Debug info: SQLState: 42S22<br>
Error Code: 207<br>
Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'tagtype'.<br>

SELECT mdl_tag.rawname 
FROM mdl_tag_instance 
INNER JOIN mdl_tag ON mdl_tag_instance.tagid = mdl_tag.id 
WHERE mdl_tag_instance.itemid = '133' AND mdl_tag_instance.itemtype = N'course' AND mdl_tag.tagtype = N'official' 
ORDER BY mdl_tag.rawname asc
[array (
0 => '133',
1 => 'course',
2 => 'official',
)] 
Error code: dmlreadexception

Stack trace:
  • line 474 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
  • line 291 of \lib\dml\sqlsrv_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 398 of \lib\dml\sqlsrv_native_moodle_database.php: call to sqlsrv_native_moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 859 of \lib\dml\sqlsrv_native_moodle_database.php: call to sqlsrv_native_moodle_database->do_query()
  • line 935 of \lib\dml\sqlsrv_native_moodle_database.php: call to sqlsrv_native_moodle_database->get_recordset_sql()
  • line 41 of \theme\monarch_30_theme\renderers.php: call to sqlsrv_native_moodle_database->get_fieldset_sql()
  • line 106 of \theme\monarch_30_theme\renderers.php: call to theme_monarch_30_theme_core_course_renderer->get_course_tags()
  • line 328 of \theme\monarch_30_theme\renderers.php: call to theme_monarch_30_theme_core_course_renderer->coursecat_coursebox()
  • line 215 of \theme\monarch_30_theme\renderers.php: call to theme_monarch_30_theme_core_course_renderer->coursecat_courses()
  • line 1616 of \course\renderer.php: call to theme_monarch_30_theme_core_course_renderer->coursecat_category_content()
  • line 1737 of \course\renderer.php: call to core_course_renderer->coursecat_tree()
  • line 57 of \course\index.php: call to core_course_renderer->course_category()

Thanks

Joe.

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Joe de Ronde
Re: SQL Error on clicking a breadcrumb

Quick update

This seems to only happen when clicking back to a category

i.e. Home > Courses > Health & Safety > DSE

Clicking home or courses is fine, but clicking Health & Safety is when the error happens

Thanks
Joe.

Average of ratings: -