Hi,

See below what i have put wrong  on that section :

Bind settings :

Distinguished name : cn=administrator,cn=user,DC=akij,DC=local

Pass : tell me what will be here ?

User lookup settings :

Contexts: cn=administrator,cn=users,dc=akij,dc=net

For NTLM SSO :

pls see attached screenshot to know what i have put there already also i just enable it:

Attachment ntLM.PNG
In reply to himel siraji

Re: LDAP Server Not working

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Your context needs to be ou=users,dc=aklj,dc=local

I am unfamiliar with sso but believes is needs an ip address range.

I am presuming moodle is on the same internal network and you are only trying to get it working in network?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Given that Himel is using MS Active Directory, and that unless you move it to other place the Administrator account is in the default the 'Users' container, and that the 'Users' container is not an organizational unit object, but a simple container, and that the MS Active Directory domain name Himel is using (judging from the screenshots) is akij.net, "bind user" setting could be something like this:

cn=administrator,cn=users,dc=akij,dc=net

I've said it in the past, and I'll repeat it here, you shouldn't use the LDAP administrator account for this setting, unless you have very special needs (if you don't know whether you have very special needs, then you most probably don't have them smile)

In the "password" setting, you need to put the password of the LDAP user you have specified in the "bind user" setting.

And the "context" setting could be something like this:

dc=akij,dc=net

and you would need to set "search subcontexts" to yes if you want that all your LDAP users can log into Moodle. If you just want a subset of them, e.g., only the users inside a given organizational unit, then you would need to specify the distinguished name of that particular organizational unit.

Oh, and Himel, you need to set the "user attribute" seting to:

samaccountname

as well as to delete the "membership" setting, as Emma told you before.

Again, I'd recommend that you have a look at the LDAP authentication documentation, at https://docs.moodle.org/en/LDAP_authentication

Regarding the NTML SSO settings, if you want to enable it, you'd better read the documentation for it at https://docs.moodle.org/en/NTLM_authentication, as there are too many moving parts that you have to take into account.

Saludos.

Iñaki.

In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

by himel siraji -
hi  Iñaki.

I m very happy to see that you all helping me to figure out that issues but i just want to let you know i have followed all thing but still my LDAP setting not working, i m completely new in  moodle LDAP server so i m challenging the thing,  so i m sending you message with my site admin user name and pass: pls take a look,  you pls login and see that  my LDAP setting  and tell me what info i have missed just tell me, i will give u that info , we are a organization in bangladesh and we want to make a learning platform for your organization stuff using moodle software.  the platform will be available for our company all stuff only . pls help me... waiting for your reply.

In reply to himel siraji

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Perhaps you could tell us what the error message is when you try to log in...