Feedback problem

Re: Feedback problem

by Ann Conn -
Number of replies: 5

It just says  "Anonymous Entries  - Nothing to Display". 

In reply to Ann Conn

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Is there not a link to non anonymous entries?  Can you provide a screenshot?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Ann Conn -

Please see screenshot attached.  This is what I get when I select "Show Responses" at the bottom of the page. There is also a "Show Responses" tab where it just shows a list of students but name no corresponding answer.

Screenshot

Attachment Screenshot.png
In reply to Ann Conn

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

If you keep scrolling down, the answers should show below the list of student names.  You can also just download them all to an Excel spreadsheet.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Ann Conn -

I have found the list of student names.  I want to show the list of student names with their corresponding answer.  Ideally, I want the table/ results to display clearly the student names and their answers, e.g. Student A - Student Answer A.  I can only see a list of students with their answers.  I don't know which students have supplied which answer.

In reply to Ann Conn

by Emma Richardson -

It is much easier if you just download to Excel - it will put it all in a nice table for you and then you can filter and sort.