Configuring certificate. Please help!

Configuring certificate. Please help!

by Наталья В -
Number of replies: 4

How to configure the certificate after this course? Where are these settings in the course?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Наталья В

Re: Configuring certificate. Please help!

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

привет, наталя. There is more than one certificate plugin. Perhaps you are using the [Custom certificate module or the older Certificate module Those links to documentation should help you to configure it, hopefully. When the certificate is installed, you should see it in the Add an activity or resource menu.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Наталья В -

Thank You, Mary. I installed the plugin "certificate", it appears as an element of the course and is visible in the list of course. I need to configure so that the certificate was hidden as long as the student does not pass the test. Sorry for the translator)))

In reply to Наталья В

by Just H -

Add access restrictions (https://docs.moodle.org/32/en/Restrict_access_settings) to the certificate.

In reply to Just H

by Наталья В -

Thank you. Restrict access to the certificate attached. Access a window appears with the selection of the final grade for the course. I need not the final rating, and the rating for a certain task. This task does not appear in the access window