David, thanks for your message!
"I just tried it on https://demo.moodle.net and it works there as expected."
Filipe - How could your have tested there? Threre's no FORUM NEWS on it.
"Does the Multi-Lang Content filter work somewhere else on that site?
- Is the filter enabled at Site administration > Plugins > Filters > Manage filters?
- Is it configured to apply to both content and headings?
- Is the filter left in the default (enabled) state at Home > Front page settings > Filters (local filter setting in the content of the front page)"
1) I've been using "span" managing 3 languages at the same time, and up to now in most cases it is OK (my website https://ingty.com).
2) I only got problems with the "news" (FORUM) at the main page. Translation is not working. When I use the span code, the same content repeats for all three languages (pls see attached file - I've done a different screenshot composition). - This is my DEV server where I've registered this "test news" -
This is my DEV server. You can test properly. I'm using the most updated moodle version 3.2+