Adaptable Theme

Adaptable Theme

by Al Krz -
Number of replies: 11

Hi everyone

I'm working with moodle: 3.0.8 and adaptable: 1.3.1.1

I do have two questions:

First I would like to know if it's possible to put the footer always on the end of the website. When I'm in the notification menu, the footer is in the middle of the website (like in the screenshot).

The other question is, if it's possible to get a block where it shows all the new forum articles, messages and notifications a user gets (like in facebook the globe). I just get the new forum articles when I'm in the menu of the forum, but it would be nice when they appear on the start site.

Thank you very much for your answers, I hope someone can help me!

Al

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Al Krz

Re: Adaptable Theme

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

In the screen shot the footer is already in the bottom of the page but your page is totally empty. No blocks and no main content. So the footer is moved to the bottom of the empty page.

About the block, the question is not related to Adaptable. Do not mix different questions in the same thread.

Try to search a block in the MPD or just add the blocks needed to the site. You can find theme separately.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Fernando Acedo

by Al Krz -

Sorry I will ask the question in another thread. 

Alright thank you very much anyway. 

In reply to Al Krz

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

No need to ask same question again. What you need is the RSS feed Block which you can set up in Moodle.

To do this follow instructions in the RSS Moodle doc.

Hope this helps?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Al Krz -

When I'm in the editing mode, I can see the RSS-block, but when I stop editing, the block doesn't appear. When I config the RSS-block it says " just displaying on the starting page", but it doesn't show me the block even if I choose "show it everywhere on the website".

Putting in the RSS-Feeds of the forums in the block worked, but it doesn't show me the block gemischt

You have a guess what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help!

Al

In reply to Al Krz

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

What location are you putting the block in?  Is the block hidden?  Screenshots?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Al Krz -

The problem is solved, thank you smile

I didn't select the feeds, they were just available in the menu. ..

In reply to Mary Evans

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The thread say "Adaptable Theme" and the question is about a block. So NO related to Adaptable.

Do not mix topic please.