Fresh Install od MoodleDev 3.3 redirect fails

Fresh Install od MoodleDev 3.3 redirect fails

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Looking at past versions this bug seems to never go away/

Any help would be greatful.

Thanks

Mary

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Fresh Install od MoodleDev 3.3 redirect fails

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

A bit more info might help. Well, it might help me anyway. Is this the infuriating "stuck in a redirect loop" problem? I've investigated quite a few of these over the years and found all sorts of underlying issues. 

In reply to Howard Miller

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Yes it is Howard...its that silly redirect loop again. I started off this discussion as things have moved on since 2013 when the older discussion started, so I thought by this time something else other than the cache is causing this looping effect.

However, I did have some themes waiting to be installed so after removing them I can now login. So not sure if it was that which caused my problem or it is masking someother issue?

If it start to play up again, I will get beck to you...so finger crossed.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Happens every now and then to me.  Just a matter of long PHP timeout, not running other things and starting without contributed plugins.