Quiz - Student appearing as admin

Quiz - Student appearing as admin

by M H -
Number of replies: 5

Hey 

A strange one! One of my student s took a quiz but when I checked the results it said he had taken it a second time but was down as admin user and origin was not web but cli. The quiz was set to only allow students to take it once. Anybody ever experience this? 

Thanks 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to M H

Re: Quiz - Student appearing as admin

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

I take it you found this in the logs referring to this quiz activity? Normally, any 'cli' marked rows in the logs have to do with cron operations called from a server command line programmed job. 

It's an art knowing how to read the logs, and if I'm mistaken, please correct me... but do share a screen shot of the logs in question...

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joost Elshoff

by M H -

Hi Joost,

Thanks for the response. I am still a little unsure what you mean but this is what happened when I ran my report. Please see screengrab attached. The student name which I blanked out is the same as the admin name.  

Thanks

M

Attachment Adminstudent.PNG
In reply to M H

by M H -

Anybody got any suggestions? Its really bugging me.

Thanks,

In reply to M H

by m question -

I am not sure, but it might be due to submission of quiz when time expires

in quiz settings, check Timing>When time expires>

if it is "open attempts are submitted automatically", and the students didn't submit the quiz on time, then Moodle will submit 

and I think that line is for moodle submitting the quiz

please could you review log for the time and see if this is the case

note: your question should be in quiz forum, 

In reply to m question

by M H -

Thank you for your response. I will check that out and in future remark to quiz forum. smile