HTML Editor Toolbar not displaying

HTML Editor Toolbar not displaying

โดย Chris Judson -
Number of replies: 2
I think this issue still hasn't been resolved, so I thought I might start a new post to get all of the workarounds in one place.

In HTML Editor mode (I have it selected in Admin settings), the tool bar is not displaying. I have consulted the previous posts (e.g. http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=34376) and these do not solve the issue.

I am using the most recent version of Firefox and the most recent build of Moodle (I have been using Moodle for over a year now). A week or so ago, the tool bar displayed fine, but then the next day it disappeared. I spoke at some length with the web hosting comp. that I use, and he indicated that they had updated some of their software; mainly, upgrade to PHP 4.41. They run MySQL 4.0.25-standard on Linux machines.

So, after doing most of the suggestions on this forum, I still don't have a tool bar. Any other ideas outside of the ones already mentioned?

Thanks in advance,
Chris
การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย: -
In reply to Chris Judson

Re: HTML Editor Toolbar not displaying

โดย Diego Uribe -
Hi Chris,

Did you already figure out how to solve this problem?

If so, could you please share any clue?

Many thanks,

Diego Uribe.

In reply to Diego Uribe

Re: HTML Editor Toolbar not displaying

โดย Chris Judson -
Sorry,
Haven't received help on this one. My entire site doesn't have the capability of using the HTML editor toolbar. I've tried the older solutions to no avail. I'm just trying to wait this out, I suppose. It's frustrating because other php-based sites I use don't have this problem.
For the most part, my question has gone without reply until yours.
Good luck,
Chris