I've created a competency framework and learning plan. I've associated a competency with 2 courses. I rate the competency in each course for a student using the "Competency breakdown" report. In one course the competency is rated "competent" in the other "not yet competent". The "Monitoring of learning plans" report looks as it should:
- the total number of ratings is 2/2
- the rating chart shows half "not yet competent" (yellow) and half "competent" (green). Rating count for "not yet competent" and "competent" is 1 each
- the final rating is "Not yet competent" and "Not proficient"
When I do something similar for another student, but only rate the competency in one course as "competent" and leave the other unrated, the "Monitoring of learning plans" report looks like:
- total number of ratings: 1/2
- the rating chart is all competent (green), the rating count is "not yet competent: 0", "competent: 1"
- the final rating is "Competent" and "Proficient"
Is this expected behaviour?
I'm using Moodle 3.1.4+ (Build: 20170209) with Monitoring of learning plans plugin 1.0.0