48 issues have been successfully integrated, 4 rejected and 5 delayed - 92% success.
- Font Awesome has been integrated to Moodle in MDL-40759 for replacing many icons with this open source font icon set. This change will make quite a significant visual difference to Moodle. It is not yet perfect and it is hoped that now the change is in master, more feedback and changes to icons will be gathered. Please report problems and follow up issues in epic MDL-58354. Documentation about this change can be found at https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Moodle_icons#Font_awesome_icons
- Moodle 3.2.2 and associated pointed releases included a number of security fixes, CVE-2017-2641 was a particularly nasty issue which an exploit scenario is getting a lot of publicity on the web. Please update your sites to protect against this with some urgency. Forum thread Applying patch to protect against CVE-2017-2641 contains some good information.
- Next week will be a bumper Integration week with some major 3.3 features landing for integration (MDL-55611 MDL-58220), we appreciate your patience in these busier times - many issues have been delayed over the last few weeks.
- Moodle HQ are recruiting developers, experienced Moodle developers are particularly welcomed!
- Code freeze starts 3rd April for Moodle 3.3 - get ready!
- MDL-40759 - Use the Font Awesome icon font for all icons in Moodle
- MDL-57429 - Openbadges backpack connection broken on Moodle
- MDL-34859 - General Restore Defaults
- MDL-57162 - Option to enable app install banners for the Android mobile app
- MDL-57796/ MDL-57397 - Many many new webservices for mod_lesson and and mod_feedback
To Juan Leyva, Moodle Mobile App Lead, for all work on the mobile app, his plugins and particularly this week many many web services and hard work rationalising apis for use by the app, thanks!