SCORM Attempts not being recorded/ mod/scorm:savetrack

Απάντηση: Re: SCORM Attempts not being recorded/ mod/scorm:savetrack

by Stamatis Kyritsis -
Number of replies: 0

Hi

I have the same problem, and none of the above settings seems to solve it.

To be more specific:

In a moodle 1.9 LMS i have a lot of scorm packages and until 10 days ago everything worked fine.

In the same host server (Hostgator) i have a second LMS in moodle 2.8 .

The database of the 2.8 moodle became extremely large because of the tracking of every movement in scorms.

Anyway we changed the parameter Site Administration > Server > Cleanup > Disable grade history to Yes, and stopped new records being added to the database.

And with SQL commands directly in the related tables we removed old records, so the size of the database reduced significantly.

But the problem is that after that we altered again the parameter Site Administration > Server > Cleanup > Disable grade history to No, but while in the 2.8 version the scorms report the completion, in the 1.9 version we get no report. The check boxes in the TOC of the scorm remain blank whether the user finishes the scorm correctly or not. I checked every setting in moodle but i could not find anything to affect the completion.

Is there any idea what happened??

It must be a generic setting that produce the problem (because neither students, neither Teachers or Admins get results).

Is there any possibility that a php script has been affected??