I posted this message at the bottom of a different thread which wasn't the most appropriate location so I'm creating a new discussion topic here. Maybe someone can help...?
I am running a heavily hacked version of Face to Face and am having a problem with the module not retrieving the 'details' from a session when it is edited.
I mean, when a user (teacher or admin) clicks on the edit button to edit a session, the details for that session are not retrieved from the database and the html editor is thus blank. If the user changes the time, for example, and then saves the edit, the details are effectively erased.
We have had this problem for a long time and have put up with it but now that I've managed to update everything for 3.2 (including the date issue discussed in other threads) I was hoping to fix this issue but am stuck. I've poked around in sessions.php and view.php for so long now that I'm starting to get bug eyed.
I wonder if anyone might have any ideas about where I should look? On the screen where the sessions can be viewed (view.php) I have the details displayed but when clicking on the edit icon on that screen those details don't populate the html editor. I wonder if this is because I've tweaked view.php and assigned the details variable to a new variable in order to display it from view.php?
For reference, we are using a version of the Face to face module that:
1. Allows for multiple reservations within one instance of face to face (multiplession version)
2. Allows for a maximum number of reservations per one month period (adjustable via in module setting)
3. Allows for reservation lock if students miss more than a set number of sessions (without canceling)
4. Removes the ability to cancel from one hour prior to the start of the session with a direct contact (via phone) message displayed.
5. Prevents users from making more that a set number of reservations per day (adjustable via in module setting)
6. Has customized attendance settings to enable #3 above to function
Due to all these customizations, I basically have to keep this version but would love to get this little bug fixed.
P.S. Attached is a screen shot of the view I have from view.php (notice the details displayed here...different from the standard F2F version)