Hello to all,
Moodle version 2.9
I created many object SCORM 1.2 with CourseLab 2.7 and all works well, but the last one when I select them to start the module, Moodle does not show the start button.
I see only the scorm info (score, valutation, ecc) but non other button to start the module.
The object can be downloaded at this link: https://we.tl/qWSb2sY1mL
With another player SCORM module starts without problems.
What could be your problem?
Debugging mode returning me that:
Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!
- line 1490 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
- line 1450 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()
- line 1429 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
- line 1827 of /mod/scorm/locallib.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
- line 885 of /mod/scorm/locallib.php: call to scorm_get_toc()
- line 182 of /mod/scorm/view.php: call to scorm_view_display()
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.portaleformazione.eu/home/moodle29/mod/scorm/locallib.php on line 1747