Error while trying out Tutorial Doc given in Moodle Docs

Error while trying out Tutorial Doc given in Moodle Docs

by Kashmira Nagwekar -
Number of replies: 1

Hello all,

Well, I am quite new to Moodle LMS and am trying to develop some small basic modules by following the instructions given in moodle docs.

I tried to implement the code given in the Tutorial doc (https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Tutorial) and am getting the following error while running the sample admin/tool/devcourse module..

Debug info: Argument 1 passed to plugin_renderer_base::__construct() must be an instance of moodle_page, instance of tool_devcourse\output\developer_course_main_page given, called in [dirroot]\admin\tool\devcourse\classes\output\renderer.php on line 33 and defined 
Error code: codingerror

Please can someone guide me as to how am I supposed to resolve above error!!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kashmira Nagwekar

Re: Error while trying out Tutorial Doc given in Moodle Docs

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Sounds like you made a mistake... but without seeing the code you have written it's very difficult to help. If you're stuck you can zip up the plugin and attach it here. Or, better still, put it on Github and point us to it. 

Check very carefully that you have named all your classes properly. An easy mistake to make.