Grade of a "hidden" activity not showing

Grade of a "hidden" activity not showing

by Jeferson Rodrigues -
Number of replies: 2
Hi people!

I'm using Moodle 3.1.4, and I've a problem with gradebook.

The problem is that in the student function have the permission "moodle/grade:viewhidden" enabled, but in the gradebook, the grade of a activity are not showing, perhaps it have a date restriction enabled that already satisfied.

Maybe a bug? A missed configuration? I've looked for all possibilities, and googled don't found anything that helps me.

Can anyone have a light for me?

Thanks for all!

Attachment moodle_problema.png
In reply to Jeferson Rodrigues

Re: Grade of a "hidden" activity not showing

by Marino Linaje -

Hi,

In the gradebook configuration (not the activity configuration) there is an item that says something like "do not calculate/show if one of the activities is hidden"

Best,

In reply to Jeferson Rodrigues

Re: Grade of a "hidden" activity not showing

by Candice McPherson -

We are having a similar problem. It is likely in the "Restrict Access" part. If we use an "until" date to restrict access to a module or an item the student no longer sees that grade in the user view.  In our case, we set whole modules to open "from" to "until" for students. Once the "until" passes, no one can see the assignments for that module.  It doesn't matter if we have the eyeball turned on or off in our case, but we are using multiple restrictions.  Maybe it will show up for you if you turn the eyeball on?