Report on student progress

Report on student progress

by Rashmi Kapil -
Number of replies: 4

I am looking for a students' progress report tracking in Moodle. I want to find out the information on students, who have not turned in any work in a week. I am looking for a query or report that gives me names of the students, who did no assignment(s) or the number of assignments submitted in certain time period. So that I can follow up on student progress on a weekly basis. Is it possible to do it in Moodle? Any suggestions?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rashmi Kapil

Re: Report on student progress

by Derek Chirnside -

I'm not sure there is a simple answer to this Rashmi.  For instance in a forum, there is no button to say "who has posted and who has not", and there is no similar button in assignments.

But if there is anything there I have not found it.

What I wanted was for a quiz: "Email all those who have not sat the quiz with a reminder."  Again, AFAIK, there is no way to do this simply.

Good luck

-Derek

In reply to Rashmi Kapil

Re: Report on student progress

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You might find the Participation report useful here. For example, you can filter to see who  has not posted in a forum, select those people and message them -and other activities too.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)