Unable to upload assignments on mobile device

Unable to upload assignments on mobile device

by Nora Colazzo -
Number of replies: 2

We are operating Moodle 3.1 and our teachers have reported students being unable to upload assignments using the latest Moodle mobile app. We have established that there are 2 components that are causing this problem. Number 1 is the Moodle assignment submission statement which needs to be set to NO and any reference to Poodl for submission or feedback must be turned off. This has been tested on Android and Apple iPhone 6 for consistent reports.  Once these 2 items have been deactivated, the students are able to upload their files.  It would be great if these can work on a mobile device. I hope that this isn't an isolated case to us. Cheers, Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nora Colazzo

Re: Unable to upload assignments on mobile device

by Pau Ferrer Ocaña -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Nora!

If you are using Moodle 3.1 submission statements are not supported on the app. So we encourage you to update Moodle to 3.2

On the other hand, Poddll is not supported by the app. If you want this feature to be supported, you should contact the Poddll developers.

Cheers!

Pau

In reply to Pau Ferrer Ocaña

Re: Unable to upload assignments on mobile device

by Nora Colazzo -

Thank you Paul. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately our organisation has just upgraded to Moodle 3.1 so another upgrade is not on the cards for us. I have already contacted the Poodll developers and made them aware of the issue. They are working towards a resolution on this.

Thanks gain.

Cheers!

Nora