The course was designed using the advice in the documentation on Creating Moodle Mobile friendly courses, so you won’t see lengthy passages of text, large media files or long lists of documents and slideshows.You will be able to access all course activities both on the web and on the app. Here are a few things to try:
- Add a key term (with an attachment if you wish) to the glossary. This is new in the latest version of the app, 3.2.1.
- Do the Choice activity and manually mark it as completed. The app lets you mark activities as completed manually but it also works automatically - as you will see when you checked out the glossary.)
- Complete the Learning survey. This task uses Moodle’s Survey, with pre-made questions. Good news if you want to create your own questions: The app should be supporting Moodle’s Feedback activity later this year.
- Try submitting an assignment from the app. You can enter text (Assignment 1) or even upload and submit a picture from your device’s camera (Assignment 2).
- Bandwidth problems? Expensive internet? Both the SCORM package (on Forum netiquette) and the Fun quiz (on Social media) will be downloaded so you can do them offline and then synced back:
- Check your grades - and your learning plan! (Even better - log out and then use the teacher account ( username teacher, password moodle) to grade the assignments - and then log back in to check your grades and your learning plan!
Please let us know here if you have suggestions for improvements or extra mobile-friendly activities for the course.