How do you ensure that a specific group receives all messages in the forum in their inboxes?

How do you ensure that a specific group receives all messages in the forum in their inboxes?

by Marcelo Rodrigues -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone, we use Moodle 3.0.8

Please kindly help me with the following question:

1- In the discipline "D1", there are 74 registered users. However only 34 are tutors. The D1 Discipline Coordination asked me to build a forum with the setup that all 34 tutors would receive in their inboxes, through e-mails, every new post that occurred in the forum.

2- The Coordination of Discipline D1, also determined that it wishes that the tutors can not change the receipt of the messages, that comes from the forum.

3- I tried to apply forced signature, but I found 3 problems:

3.1- When I click on Show Subscribers, all 74 enrolled users appear and not only the 34 tutors.
3.2- I tried to set up a "Tutors" group with only 34 tutors, but when I enter the forum, as if I were one of the tutors, the dropdown box shows "all the participants", to reach the group "Tutors" You remember to select it, otherwise the message it posts will go to all participants. Hardly all tutors will remember this.

3.3- When I click Show Participants, I can not edit. There is no possibility to withdraw or add users.

What to do ? How can I ensure that all tutors and not all recipients receive in their inboxes, every message that is posted on the forum?

Thank you very much! Marcelo.

Average of ratings: -