Looking for a judge for moodle course site competition

Looking for a judge for moodle course site competition

par nurhanim hassan,
Nombre de réponses : 3

Greetings from Taylor's University, Malaysia. We are currently organizing a course site competition among our lecturers, and would like to invite any volunteer from the Moodle community to join us in the judging panel. All judging will be done online, and we have shortlisted 4 submissions for evaluation. 

Drop me a message if you are interested, and I will share more details with you.

Thank you.

Moyenne des évaluations  -
En réponse à nurhanim hassan

Re: Looking for a judge for moodle course site competition

par Howard Miller,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Documentation writers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Peer reviewers Avatar Plugin developers

It might be a good idea to explain in a bit more detail about what sort of material / content  / activity would be judged and on what sort of criteria you want it judged. There's a lot of different skill sets and backgrounds around here. 

En réponse à Howard Miller

par nurhanim hassan,
Ideally we are looking for an educator who has been using Moddle in his/her classroom, as this competition will look at how Moodle has been used in their teaching and learning. An evaluation rubric will be share to guide the judge in his evaluation and it will look at 3 different components:  Content, Interaction and Collaboration and Assessment.

If anyone is interested, do let me know and I'll be happy to provide more information.

En réponse à nurhanim hassan

par Frankie Kam,

Hi Puan Nurhamin

If there is room for one more, I would like to volunteer to take part in the online judging. Here's a wee bit of my Moodle background. I have been using Moodle in my lectures from 2009 to 2013. I taught diploma and degree computer courses at Stamford College Malacca from 1996 to 2012. I have been blogging about Moodle since 2010 at my humble and rustic blog. Now I am with a private English language provider in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. In my current capacity I use and maintain 2 Moodle websites. In my spare time I blog about Moodle, gaming and technology. I work as a website developer at my present company. 

I would be glad to help you out in any capacity with regards to the judging. I won't consider myself one of the Moodle heavy-weights here at Moodle.org, but as a designer, I am wiling to lend you a hand. If you need my resume you can PM () me or email me at:- b o o n s e n g k a m @ g m a i l . c o m. If there is no more place for an extra judging panel member, then it's okay with me. I have enough things to keep me busy and happy in life. clin d’œil

Well over to you now. 

Cheers and best regards
Frankie Kam