Quiz Administration

Quiz Administration

by Timothy Burke -
Number of replies: 3

I am trying to find an easy way to get into the Question Bank Administration site.  I want to take a Word doc and import into the quiz bank but I can only find that under course administration.  Most of the videos on YouTube that I reviewed show a separate category titled "quiz administration".  I have created my course and my weekly modules.  When I go to edit quiz, add, from question bank I cant seem to figure where the question bank is.  All I see listed is "default" under the category.  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Timothy Burke

Re: Quiz Administration

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Tim. I'm just going to move your question into the dedicated Quiz forum as it's not really specific to MoodleCloud - so hold on to your hat wink

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello again Tim. To get you started until you get some other replies, have you seen this video introducing the Quiz activity? It uses the same theme as on your MoodleCloud site and so things should be in the same place

Also, if you want to import questions then you need to be reading the documentation on Import questions for the correct formats for doing this.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Timothy Burke -

OK, I posted in MoodleCloud because that is what I am working with and it seems that the layout is different than what is shown for Quiz Administration in the help sections.