Mahara assignment issue in Moodle3.1

Mahara assignment issue in Moodle3.1

by na li -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

Our University has been using the Mahara assignment plugin in Moodle for over 2 years. It is a nice plugin which can allow students to submit portfolio page to Moodle assignment.

We are now using Moodle3.1 and Mahara 16.10.1, but the Mahara assignment plugin is not working. All the settings are the same as before, we didn't change any settings. 

The detail information about the issue is as below:

1. Teacher has created the assignment activity and selected the file type : mahara submission

2. Student access to the assignment and click "add submission"

3. The page will show "You have no available Mahara pages or collections. Please click here to visit "Mahara" and create a new one."

4. The student clicked the link and accessed to Mahara successfully. The student created many new pages and back to Moodle. But the "add submission" page still say :"You have no available Mahara pages or collections. Please click here to visit "Mahara" and create a new one."

The "add submission" page should list the available pages for student to select one to submit. But it always say there's no available pages or collections. It seems that the plugin cannot retrieve the page information from Mahara to Moodle.

I have reported this issue both to the plugin developer and Mahara developer, but this issue hasn't been fixed yet. I'm wondering if there's any other users have encountered the similar situation?

Currently, due to the issue, students cannot submit their Mahara page to Moodle. We are under high pressure. I really hope we can find a solution as soon as possible.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Lina

Average of ratings: -
In reply to na li

Re: Mahara assignment issue in Moodle3.1

by elham rahimzadeh -

Hi na li

I have same problem...did u find a solution for this problem????

In reply to elham rahimzadeh

Re: Mahara assignment issue in Moodle3.1

by Sandra Watts -

Was there a resolution for this?

We have just moved on to 3.3.1+ (Build: 20170810) Adaptable Theme and getting this error.

Thank

Sandra