Assignment Grader not displaying documents using Anomaly

Assignment Grader not displaying documents using Anomaly

by Jon Gillis -
Number of replies: 4
Recently upgraded to 3.1 from 2.5, and were very excited about the assignment grading changes.  To maintain continuity for our users, we are staying with Anomaly (Anomaly 3.1 (Build: 20160813), and have had to make some Custom CSS changes to get a few things displaying correctly.

When clicking on Grade from the assignment screen, we get the view in the attached screenshot.  I was able to use Custom CSS to increase the height of the .path-mod-assign [data-region="grading-navigation-panel"]  div to set it to a specific height.  However, on smaller screens, the "Notify Students" and "Save" buttons get overlayed on the assignment.  When I set it to a height that works for that screen, we have far too much white space between the assignment and the buttons at the bottom.

Has anyone else had any luck getting this assignemnt div to fill the window as it does when using the Clean Theme?

Attachment Moodle_grading.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jon Gillis

Re: Assignment Grader not displaying documents using Anomaly

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Jon,

From memory there is a styling problem with some pages in the older themes like Anomaly. This looks very much like it could be the same as I have seen before, but I just cannot recall what the fix for it was.

I'll see if I can mimic it on my test server and get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Jon Gillis

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Ok...further to my last comment...I think if you add the following to 

Site Administration > Appearance > Themes > Anomaly > Custom CSS

.path-mod-assign [data-region="grade-actions-panel"] {position: relative; top: 0; bottom: 0; min-height: 5em; width: 100%;}

It should make it more readable/

Hope it helps?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Jon Gillis -
It didn't solve the issue. 

To get the window visibie I needed to use the following CSS which I gathered from another post on this site, but had to set the height manually.  It seems that since there are no parent heights I can't use and %s to set it, as I'd like o.

.path-mod-assign [data-region="grading-navigation-panel"] {
border-bottom: 6em solid #ddd;
left: 0;
height: 600px;

margin: 0;
position:relative;
top: 0;
width: 100%;
margin-bottom:0;
}
.path-mod-assign [data-region="grade-panel"].fullwidth {
position: fixed;
top: 8.8em;
left: 3%;
right: 0;
width: 94%;
overflow: auto;
bottom: 60px;
}

.path-mod-assign [data-region="grade-actions-panel"] {
border-top: 1px solid #DDD;
position: fixed;
bottom: 0;
left: 0;
width: 100%;
height: 60px;
}

Thanks for looking into this.
In reply to Jon Gillis

by Mary Evans -

Many thanks for sharing the CSS you found as I can add that to the theme itself.