Workshop, maximum points

Workshop, maximum points

by Ruben Cancho -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

by default workshop gives 80+20 points. How can I increase the number of points over 100? I can't do it with the select and I can't find any config in the plugin admin page.

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ruben Cancho

Re: Workshop, maximum points

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

How can I increase the number of points over 100?

I don't think it is possible at the moment without modifying the Moodle source code (namely the method workshop::available_maxgrades_list(). I believe it is limitation in the UI only and if that method is edited, the rest of the things continue to work. But it has never been tested.

In reply to David Mudrák

by Ruben Cancho -
Thank you! I'll try to modify the code and test it in class.

Any chance this will be implemented in the future?
In reply to Ruben Cancho

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Any chance this will be implemented in the future?

There's always hope smile Please feel encouraged to report this as a feature request to the Moodle Tracker. Thanks in advance.