Weird font stuff in Essentials Gradebook User Report

Weird font stuff in Essentials Gradebook User Report

by William Merrifield -
Number of replies: 6

I have setup the gradebook in Moodle 3.1 with the Essentials theme.

When I go to the User report, every other line looks empty. When I actually select the text, it appears like the font is white or clear in every other line because the score is there, I just can't see it. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix this? See the attached photo.

Thank you!

Attachment Screen_1.jpg
Attachment Screen_2.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to William Merrifield

Re: Weird font stuff in Essentials Gradebook User Report

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi William,

What version of the Essential theme are you using please?  As I may have already fixed this.

Kind regards,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You have already fixed that Gareth...so William must be using the older version!!!

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by William Merrifield -

Gareth,

Thank you for your response. As Mary emailed, I didn't initially post in this forum. I am new to this community and to Moodle administration and am still trying to find my way around. I apologize if my behavior was out of line.

The version of Essentials that I have is 3.1.1.2 (Build: 2016061711)

The other Mary mentioned that you already fixed this. I will see if I can find out where or how that is fixed. If you have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

In reply to William Merrifield

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Bill,

Please update to 3.1.1.8: https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=13210 - if that does not solve the problem then I'll look at it.

Kind regards,

Gareth

Average of ratings: Useful (1)