Number of Submissions expected

Number of Submissions expected

by Susanna Wesson -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I have set up a Workshop activity for a group of 8 students. The activity is restricted to this particular group.

I (teacher) am not a member of the group and yet the Submission phase shows 9 submissions are expected. I am also allowed to submit.

Submission phase shows 9 are expected.

I have done the same activity once before, but I do not remember having this problem. I also reviewed submissions myself. 

Could anyone remind me why the number of submissions expected seems to include me and will I be able to review as I did last time without submitting? (I have not allowed students who do not submit to review.)

We are using Moodle 3.0.

Thank you,

Susanna

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Susanna Wesson

Re: Number of Submissions expected

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

This would happen if you were enrolled to the course and some of your roles give you the capability to submit into the workshop. By default, only students are given this capability. What are your roles in the course / workshop?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

Re: Number of Submissions expected

by Susanna Wesson -

I was enrolled as a student and teacher: you're right, removing the student role has done the trick and the submission numbers are now consistent with the number that I expect.

Many thanks - I'll remember that next time.

Susanna