Create Dashboard for Mobile homepage

Create Dashboard for Mobile homepage

by Suhaib Ali -
Number of replies: 2
Dear All,

Can anybody let me know how to Create Dashboard for Mobile homepage and mycourse page (like attached design)

Thanks for all ,,,
Regards

Attachment home-page2-english.jpg
Attachment mycourse-page.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Suhaib Ali

Re: Create Dashboard for Mobile homepage

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hello,

Unfortunately our core team do not have the resources here to help people use the open source code version. We provide a service where we can customise the app for anyone who needs it including the Push notifications (Airnotifier) service management. This service helps fund the improvement of the app in general: https://moodle.com/mobileapp/

I’d recommend you to check the developer documentation links that are available in the Forum main page.

In reply to Juan Leyva

Re: Create Dashboard for Mobile homepage

by Suhaib Ali -

Thanks Juan,

Actually, we created small dashboard by changing the code in frontpage.html that's located in \www\addons\frontpage\templates

In attached a sample it's only same links in menu, but I didn't found some URL like (site home, my grades, notification, message,  calendar,  my files ) other links I found it in menu.html

I appreciate if can provide me remaining links smile

Regards

Attachment Inkeddashbourd_LI.jpg