- Within the lessons there are questions on the lesson reading that have been set up in pages as essay questions within the lesson.
- These are mostly knowledge reproduction questions so a content page was added directly after the essay question with the answers to the essay questions so that students can self-check their answers.
- The lessons are graded on a simple complete or incomplete. If the students provide answers and works through the lesson, they get credit unless their answers are completely off target.
The issue now is that our tutors have to manually open and grade each essay question within the lesson. There are sometimes up to 8 questions in the lesson and, again, they are largely self-correctable.
I am wondering a couple of things.
- Is it possible to set the default custom grading to Credit instead of No Credit so that tutors would only have to manually grade answers that are incorrect or way off target? I am looking for a way for students to get credit without the tutor having to open every single essay question.
- Is there a better way to accomplish what we would like to accomplish? Basically, is there a better way to set up these questions within the lesson so that students can self-correct after filling in answers?