Print page looks messy in quiz overview page

Print page looks messy in quiz overview page

by Mohammad kabir -
Number of replies: 3

Moodle 2.8.3

also tested on moodle 3.2.1

Theme : Bootstrapbase: 2.3.0 

At the end of the quiz , when submit the answers,  get an overview of all the questions. When  tried to print that I see page is very messy.

Anybody guess why it is ? Please see the attachment.

Thanks in advance.

Attachment print_moodle321.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mohammad kabir

Re: Print page looks messy in quiz overview page

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't think it is designed to be printed...I think most of us choke at the mention of printing anything!! wink

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Mohammad kabir -

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reply.

Have you reported a bug  for that in Moodle Tracker?

I tried to report a bug but can't submit ( Asked me : " before creating a new issue you need to demonstrate that you have searched among the existing issues to see if it's already been filed") How can I demonstrate?

In reply to Mohammad kabir

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I just tried printing the results page from our school demo site which is using Moodle 3.2 and a customised Boost theme. I'm attaching the PDF. I think it looks Ok. According to the documentation, since Moodle 2.9 it has been possible to print a quiz nicely. Your 2.8 will not print well, but your 3.2 site should. However, when you say the theme is Boostrapbase - I wonder if that is the problem? Have you tried with regular Clean or Boost?