Grade error calculating

Grade error calculating

by santoso Widjaja -
Number of replies: 5

someone pls help....when my student got quiz with matching question type only, there was an error with grading ....(red one) and when i clicked review question ....there was "Parameter is missing" on admin (teacher) view....the grade was over ...

Pls help ...

Thanks

Santoso

Attachment komplain moodle (1).jpg
Attachment yellow komplain.jpg
In reply to santoso Widjaja

Re: Grade error calculating

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

This looks like a very old version of Moodle.  It is possible that grades over 100% are not supported.  I am presuming it was the manual grading that caused it.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by santoso Widjaja -

No Emma, i've never use manual grading, it was set for 100% but grades is over, i never happened before.

i tested the main problem is ... when the student already answered question, when they back to re-check their answer..it was gone !

so...in teacher / admin view, that student never leaved the log answer on that quiz, like the second picture that i posted yesterday in green circle, when i clicked review question the mssg is "Parameter missing"..

So server cannot take student's answer, but it calculated only once.

so i tested again, making all question in one page, it done very well, but the student's log answer still missing.

And i guess that grade is still over, a few but not all student.

Before all that problem happen, server shutdown improperly because electricity prob

and i cannot login before i repaired table on mdl_user, but when i'm in there's problem on this missing parameter on student log answer

i think.... what was happen ?

(sorry my english is so messy)

thanks Emma

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I would suspect that you had a server/database error maybe.  Again, you have not told us what version of moodle you are using.  I suggest turning debugging on and seeing if that shows any error.  Putting all questions on one page is putting additional load on your server.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by santoso Widjaja -
Sorry Emma, i forgot to tell you, i'm using Moodle 1.9.7....i'm trying to get lower moodle version so i can handle up all old computers

Thanks Emma

by santoso Widjaja -

i'm trying to debugging and here is the list :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\mod\quiz\report\reportlib.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: 11377 in D:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\mod\quiz\report\overview\report.php on line 554

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\lib\questionlib.php on line 1042

and on... for each number of question....