Complete a lesson without questions

Complete a lesson without questions

Paul Quickedən -
Number of replies: 3

Is it possible to complete a lesson without any questions?

I currently have a lesson with 5 content pages, the last having a end of a lesson.

When I run a detailed report for my test student profile it says "not completed"

Any thoughts to why this is?

Thanks.

Also the badge is not awarded (Users are awarded this badge when they complete the following requirement: Users must complete the course...)

Orta qiymət: -
In reply to Paul Quicke

Re: Complete a lesson without questions

Mary Coochdən -
Documentation writers istifadəçinin şəkili Moodle HQ istifadəçinin şəkili Particularly helpful Moodlers istifadəçinin şəkili Testers istifadəçinin şəkili Translators istifadəçinin şəkili

You mean it says the lesson is not completed? Also your badge says "users must complete the course" -is this a site badge? How have you set it up?

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Complete a lesson without questions

Paul Quickedən -
The Reports > Course completion. show that the Activities (only 1 lesson) is complete but not the course complete.

In Course administration > Course completion > the Completion requirements ANY is set and condition: Activity completion Lesson is selected

The badge is a course badge (but I guess it is not awarded yet as the course is not complete) so this should sort it's self out if the course is completed.