We are currently enduring an issue when using SCORM package generated by Storyline and while we are trying to use "Prev" button with the SCORM player. Are our setup :
- Moodle 3.2.1 running on Debian Jessie
- Android Moodle APK 3.2.0 from Play Store.
- Articulate Storyline 2 Update 8 : 1605.515
+Reproduce the issue :+
- Create a Quizz from Storyline, allow answered question to be updated afterward.
- Publish the Quizz as SCORM 1.2 package and upload it into Moodle course.
- Open Android application, login, enroll and download the course.
- This will download the SCORM package and open it.
- Answer on some questions (about 10~15 and give bad answer) and then click "Prev" button from SCORM player several time (e.g to go back to question 1).
- Change the answer (provide true answer - sometime it's even not possible for unknown reason).
- Finish the Quizz and review the question.
- During the review, all updated question are still marked as wrong while the answer have been updated as true.
> Note : this issue only happens with Moodle App, no issue with a real browser with same SCORM package.
- Sometime question are like grayed up and it's not possible to update anymore.
- Updated answered are not really updated and are still marked like first attempt (on the background).
Anybody encountered the same issue ?