Moodle Mobile Not Downloading Content

Moodle Mobile Not Downloading Content

by Ray Di Mascio -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

I have a very strange problem and I don't see any discussion about it anywhere else on the Forum.

Neither I nor any of my students can access lesson Books on our site.  PDFs and other files are fine, but not the Books.

Each Book page is an image, a JPG.  When we try to access the page we get "Error" "Error downloading module files.  Some files may be missing"  This is happening on Android and Apple devices, phones and tablets.

Now here's the really odd bit.  I mentioned this to our web hosts.  They downloaded and installed MMobile on various devices and could see everything without a problem.  They even sent me screenshots to prove it.

The only difference being, I'm in Ireland and the hosts are in the UK.

All help much appreciated. Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ray Di Mascio

Re: Moodle Mobile Not Downloading Content

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Ray,

could you give access to us to your Moodle site and course where the problem is located? (Maybe you can create an isolated course with the contents for us), we'll need to test what is happening because it sounds really weird.

Juan