Completion of Moodle Base Quiz

Completion of Moodle Base Quiz

by Andrew Awad -
Number of replies: 1

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to moodle but through the community help I'm up and running.

I am running moodle 3.0.4 - Please view the image as it will give you better idea of 

When someone finish the Quiz I want to show 

1) Completion of Quiz If he pass, a Statement or Indication should identify that they passed (and it should stand out) CONGRATULATIONS YOU PASSED! 

2) Can I Move Finish Review Button to Center of Page on Top and bottom 3) Can i change the label of the Review Button to be “Finish Review and Obtain Certificate” if they pass the course

3) I passed the quiz (290 out of 300) but I am not able to obtain my certificate? If I pass the quiz, it should not allow me to “Re-Attempt” 

4)  When I renamed the label of the Quiz Name (to have users click to begin), it is Renaming the Label on this page – can we not display it here to avoid confusion.

Thank you so much

Attachment Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 9.45.43 AM.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrew Awad

Re: Completion of Moodle Base Quiz

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Most of what you are requesting requires code change.  

However, you can put your Congratulations statement in the general feedback box in the quiz and then set the quiz to show feedback upon submission.

If you use Interactive Mode instead this will allow students multiple attempts at questions during a single attempt of the quiz.  When they get them right, they do not get to redo them.  This might avoid your start a new attempt.

In your feedback with your Congratulations statement, you could then provide a link to the certificate.