Gradebook Setup is hidden from Teachers

Gradebook Setup is hidden from Teachers

by Leticia Dark-rose -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

There has been some changes to the profiles used for our Teachers, students etc and now the Teachers cannot access the link in the courses for Gradebook Setup (see below).

I have checked the Site Admin>  Grades options but cannot find anything.

Thanks

Leticia

In reply to Leticia Dark-rose

Re: Gradebook Setup is hidden from Teachers

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Have you changed any permissions for the default role of teacher? If so, please check that the capability to manage grade items is allowed.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Leticia Dark-rose -

Hi Helen,

I have rectified the issue.... I had prohibited manage grades under the authenticated user (and frontpage) roles 

Thanks for your assistance

Leticia

Re: Gradebook Setup is hidden from Teachers [Solved]

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Good to hear that you have figured out the cause of the problem Leticia. Thanks for posting to let us know the solution.

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

So this is the screen they cannot reach?  

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Leticia Dark-rose -

Hi Emma,

I have rectified the issue.... I had prohibited manage grades under the authenticated user (and frontpage) roles 

Thanks for your assistance

Leticia