19 issues have been successfully integrated, 2 rejected and 3 delayed - 90% success.
- This week MDL-46375 landed, allowing Moodle's file pool to be implemented on non-posix filesystems (e.g. cloud-based systems like S3) by creating a new file_system class. See https://docs.moodle.org/dev/File_System_API#Defining_a_new_filesystem and kick the tires for us so we can sure this API is in the best possible shape at 3.3 release.
- Work is ongoing for a new improved dashboard which was voted on by the Moodle User Association (MUA), follow along in MDL-55611 and see https://docs.moodle.org/dev/My_course_overview_improvements
- Font awesome is coming with better core support, learn more at the Font awesome discussion in the themes forum
- MDL-4782 - allow resources/activities to be hidden but available/active
- MDL-57896 - cli script to get/set configuration options
- MDL-57810 - Better page progressive loading experience on NGINX
- MDL-57766 - Marker allocation does not work on assignment grader page
To Paul Greidanus, Devops at Moodle HQ and constantly working in the background to keep things running smoothly, thanks!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
-- Jimi Hendrix