Arabization update

Arabization update

بواسطة - Dr. Ali Abureesh
عدد الردود: 8

Hi fellows,

I've arabized some files and Martin uploaded them in the CVS section and http://moodle.org/download/lang/. page. Could please try them out and let's discuss them.
I believe we should have a unified consistent phrases throughout. I'm planning to divide the work into at least two phases, if it is ok with Martin; the first phase is the system's phraseology; the second is the help files. Therefore, I would highly appreciate your input.

رداً على Dr. Ali Abureesh

Re: Arabization update

بواسطة - Ahmed ZAKI

Dear Ali,

thank you for your hard work, my name is ahmed and I am willing to start an e-learning site using moodle.

Is there an online source for "standard" courses that i can upload directly to my moodle ?

I find building a course a bit difficult, i do not want my courses to go as if students/teachers are discussing things in a usual discussion forum, but rater have some interactivity, i am quite a newby with moodle so i have to check all these features.

my elearning site will be specially devoted for Arabs in foreign countries, so i intend to put some courses in arabic for english speakers, arabic for french speakers, lessons in the holly Quran, grammar, Math for primary school, etc.

in a first look, i see this HTML editor have no spell check, that could be well nice for foreigners (like myself, my second language is French not English مبتسم ), maybe i could work out a nice check spelling module for moodle when i have the time, I could also suggest a "quotting" option, so people can quote somebody else's post/comment.

i will start to be much more active in the Elearning project in few days, but i will be following your activity here and replying to message.

thanks a lot,

رداً على Ahmed ZAKI

Hi Ahmed,

I'm really glade to have you as one of the members of Moodle. To answer your questions I would like to notify you that I'm not one of the developers of Moodle, I'm just helping in the Arabization of its menus and help file. I'm working to make Moodle the best LMS that support Arabic and user frinedlly. Therefore, some of the questions must be answered by the master mind of Moodle, i.e. Mr. Martin Dougiamas. Especially the type of questions that have to do with programming, like your comment about the spell check.
The spell check feature of the editor is discussed in the following posts:

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=2775
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=3540
Also, if you check the moodle\lib\editor\plugins you will find a SpellChecker directory where all teh files required for the speller are there. i think the only problem is having either a database for the words or a file that has all the words. Again this question is for the programming developers.

> Is there an online source for "standard" courses that i can upload directly to my moodle ?
I believe there are, I need just time to direct you to the sites which you can simply add as resources to your courses.
One very important thing is that  you should start building your courses so that they will suit your learners' learning style and your classes requirements. I'be glad to give you a hand in doing so.

رداً على Ahmed ZAKI

"Is there an online source for "standard" courses that i can upload directly to my moodle ?"

If you search, let us say google.com, for "free Arabic lessons" you will find a lot of free lessons. This will not put you in the hassle of copyright.

إعادة: Arabization update

بواسطة - Soliman Shebani

أخي على 

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

وبعد

أشكرك على جهودك في تعريب البرنامج والاجابة على الأسئلة

سؤالي  إن ليك فكرة  حول إمكانية التحكم في حجم الحروف العربية ونوعها في برنامج المودل الملاحظ أنه يدعم اللغة العربية بخط واحد  وأنا أقصد العناوين وليس المحتوى مثل: القائمة الرئيسية - بحث- تقويم  - المتواجدون  الخ

إرجو إن كان هناك طريقة للتحكم إن تشرحها هنا أو تراسلني على بريدي الخاص على الأقل توسيط العنوان أم محاذاته الى اليمين وظهوره بلون داكن

مع تحياتي

سليمان

رداً على Soliman Shebani

أخي سليمان

شكراً جزيلا على كلامك الجميل، حسب معرفتي لايمكن تكبير حجم أو تغير نوع الخط لان في العناوين الرئيسية وذلك لانها حقول في قاعدة البيانات الاساسية وهذه الحقول ليست مرتبطة بمحرر معين وأكبر دليل على ذلك  لو لاحظنا نفس العناوين باللغة الإنجليزية لوجدنها بنفس الخط الافتراضى.
ولكن سؤالك هذا اثار في ذهن تسأل أخر وهو ما مدى تغير هذه العناوين بأيقونات مصممة في برنامج رسم مثل
Photoshop ، أو Macromedia Firework أو Macromedia Flash

سأبحث هذا الموضوع في المنتدى الإنجليزي لهذا البرنامج. وسأقوم بأذن الله بتزويدكم بما هو ممكن.

أخوكم
علي

بواسطة - Soliman Shebani

أخي علي

شكرا على اهتمامك ونرجو أن نصل الى حل هذه القضية لأن منظر المودل العربي بخط واحد رقيق غير جذاب ونحتاج الي البحث عن كيفية تغييره  ولو في البداية بأن يكون خط داكن فقط مثل هذا الخط

أظن أنه يمكن ذلك بمعرفة ملف البي اتش بي الذي تم اختيار الخط فيه   ثم إظافة

Bold

حسب علمي بعض البرامج المشابهة مثل

phpnuke ,  postnuke

يمكن التحكم في نمط الخط ربما عن طريق

themes

تحياتي لك ولكل المهتمين بالمشروع ونبارك جهودكم الطيبة

أخوك سليمان

بواسطة - Soliman Shebani

أخي علي

السلام عليك ورحمة الله وبركاته

هل هناك جديد لديك في موضوع التعريب أقصد تغير حجم ونوع الخط في العناوين باللغة العربية

سليمان الشيباني

رداً على Soliman Shebani

اخي سليمان
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

يمكنك تغير حجم ونوع الخط في العناوين باحج الطريقتين:

1- استخدام (HTML).

2- تعديل في الملف التالي بإضافة الخطوط التي تريدهاحسب المثال:

htmlarea.php (/lib/editor/)

Go to line 164 (section this.fontname)

this.fontname = {