Plagiarism plugin v. 2017013101
We recently launched a Moodle 3.1.2 server for the new semester and have not been able to get student papers to Turnitin that were submitted via the plagiarism plugin. On the assignment display, all the uploads report "Turnitin status: Queued".
What I've done:
- Cron output for the turnitintooltwo_task is simply:
Execute scheduled task: Turnitintooltwo Cron Task (mod_turnitintooltwo\task\turnitintooltwo_task)
... used 3 dbqueries
... used 0.050241947174072 seconds
Scheduled task complete: Turnitintooltwo Cron Task (mod_turnitintooltwo\task\turnitintooltwo_task)
- Checked the mdl_turnitin_plagiarism_files table. There were 39 rows in the table. The first paper in the list was listed as "pending" and had an errorcode of "6". I deleted it and re-ran the cron. Same output as above.
- Two others were listed as "pending". I deleted both of those. No change in cron output and all other papers still listed as "queued"
- Enabled full debugging mode. No additional messages in either the full cron or the specific turnitintooltwo_task.
- Purged all caches and re-ran cron. No change.
- In the papers themselves, I see one .odt file, but the rest are vanilla .doc, .docx, or .pdf.
Any ideas what I can check next?