This forum is for community discussion about MoodleCloud.
MoodleCloud is our own hosting platform, designed and run by Moodle HQ, the people who make Moodle. MoodleCloud provides a super simple way to get up and running with the latest Moodle version in minutes.
MoodleCloud hosting is inexpensive because we don't include a lot of support.
If you need assistance with setup and configuration of your site, visit the Moodle community and Moodle documentation for lots of helpful information on any Moodle topic. There is a handy link in the footer on each Moodle page to take you to the appropriate Moodle documentation for that area of Moodle.
To this point, we have developed this policy for posting to this forum. Posts which violate this policy may be edited, moved to a more appropriate forum or deleted at the discretion of our forum moderators.
If you have a question about MoodleCloud
- Ensure you have explored our dedicated FAQ page to see if your question already has an answer.
- Is your question a Moodle question? Does the question start with "In Moodle, how do I..." If so, then please search for the appropriate forum for the post. This will provide a better experience for all and the answer may already be provided.
- If you think it may be an issue or bug in MoodleCloud and you can verify your issue does not happen on the same version of Moodle outside of MoodleCloud, please open a bug over at https://tracker.moodle.org under the CLOUD project.
- Discussion tone should be kept polite and focused on facts.
- Our public forums must not be used for defamation or flaming.
- Don't forget to talk about good experiences as well as the bad!
Fake identities created on Moodle.org for the purpose of criticism will not be tolerated, and those accounts may be closed.
Text taken from the Moodle.org site policy.