17 issues have been successfully integrated, 2 rejected and 2 delayed - 89% success.
- Interested in better integrations with Google Drive and Microsoft Office 365? A project will begin development shortly to improve these office integrations. Damyon Wiese has published the requirements doc Better Office Integrations 3.3 and comments are welcomed on the office integrations forum thread
- The Moodle dev chat moved yesterday from jabber to telegram, all developers are welcome! Come join the 55 of already there in https://telegram.me/moodledev
- Rex Lorenzo has posted about an improvement that UCLA have made to the activity chooser to allow teachers to simplify the choices, join the discussion if you'd like to see this in core
- MoodleMoot UK and Ireland 2017 is taking place in London in April and includes a dev jam! It would be great to meet some of you there - registrations are open now!
- MDL-36233 - For teacher - course overview block inconsistently lists "Submissions not graded" link for assignments
- MDL-57638 - block_rss_client does not respect skiptime and skipuntil values
- MDL-57782 - Welcome e-mails are sent even when 'sendcoursewelcomemessage' is set to 'no'
- MDL-54628 - Add the creation of links to the individual commands suggested in parallel executions
To Jake Dallimore Moodle HQ Developer, who has jumped straight into fixing the most narly of Moodle bugs without a break in his stride. Kudos!