Web service to upload files (Diplomas) to the area of ​​Private Files of users

Web service to upload files (Diplomas) to the area of ​​Private Files of users

by Agustin Viera -
Number of replies: 0

Hello to the whole community,

The question is the following to see if anyone knows or done something similar: is it possible, using the Moodle web services, upload files (pdf diplomas created in another application) to a user's Private Files zone?

Following the steps indicated in Moodle,

I have enabled Web Services, protocols (SOAP in this case), I have created a role and I have assigned it to a user with permissions to make use of the web service, checked user privileges, selected a service and added functions. The most seemingly similar functions to do what I intend are:

Core_files_upload: upload a file to moodle

Core_user_add_user_private_files: Copy files from a draft area to users private files area

I have added the web service user as an authorized user, created a tab, enabled the generation of web services documentation,

And now what I have left is the service check for which I have to create and use a web services client. But the web service test client that incorporates Moodle (I am using version 3.2) does not allow me to use the service I just created.

"All the web services functions in the test client have not yet been implemented"

Would someone be so kind to guide me or tell me how to use the web service? I have read the documentation and get lost with so much technicality.

Thank you very much to the whole community.

A greeting.

Attachment clientePruebaServiciosWeb.png
Average of ratings: -