How can you manage site tags or keywords in a Multilanguage site?
It appears that site tags are not filtered by the mlang tag.
The solutions that I am trying are not so good:
- mixing tags of both languages, so users of every language see tags in both languages;
- I tried to create another collection of tags, but I cannot see how to link the new one to course if the first is already linked and I need to have two input fields for activities;
- the third solution is a best one that I am hardly looking for.
The is is set for "en" and "pt_br" and there is other small issue that I can turn around:
- the course shortname dont filter the mlang text, and I solved naming with numbers, is not the better solution, but works where I can display both shortname and fullname;
- some plugins like Media Collection dont filter the title and shows the full mlang code;
- with glossary I suffered a lot and now terms have no mlang code displaying both language.
I really want to improve, but I need to decide quickly and I known that it would be hard to modify when contents will increase.
Thanks for helping, Leo