General developer forum

How to replace moodle logo with site logo in moodle mobile app?

Picture of deepak saini
How to replace moodle logo with site logo in moodle mobile app?

I am Using Moodle 3.1.3

I Want to show my site logo on the moodle app.

I have downloaded the moodle mobile app but when i login using my credentails detail then Moodle logo appear  in that app .I Dont Want to show moodle logo  So i want to replace that moodle with  my logo.

Average of ratings: -
Picture of C Behan
Re: How to replace moodle logo with site logo in moodle mobile app?
Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hi Deepak,

This article and embedded video will be of interest I think: https://moodle.com/2016/12/18/the-first-branded-moodle-mobile-app-has-landed-at-dublin-city-university/

Catherine

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
Picture of deepak saini

Hi  Catherine,

Thanks  for your precious solution ,i am  checking it out and get back to you if any further assistance needed from your end.

Thanks  Regards

Deepak

Picture of Sebastian Schedlbauer

Hi Deepak,

As catherine has already pointed out you can use the Moodle Branded Mobile App. Of course you can also build your own app based on the MM2 project with a custom splash screen, but you have to consider that you will have to maintain your app version, which might lead to higher expenditure

Picture of deepak saini

Hi Sebastian,

Many thanks to share another solution to meet my requirement. I appreciate your helping nature. It's my humble request please let me know a way using that I can update mine LOGO inside moodle App.
As I have checked it's costly to go with Moodle app for only that simple customization I have to spend about $3500.

You quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Best Regards,
Deepak 

Picture of Sebastian Schedlbauer

Hello Deepak,

Please find here some documentation how to build your custom app:

https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Moodle_Mobile_custom_apps

As mentioned this would involve some efforts for you to create and maintain your own app, you will also need the Appstore-Accounts for Google Play/iOS and so on, if you want to publish your app.

Picture of Roman Urban

Hi where I can change logo before sign in to mobile app?

I see a lot of advertisements for $ 3500 where I will exchange the logo or links where I can not find anything about changing this logo .... just write the answer where this logo is simply exchanged without excuses ...

Picture of Roman Urban

Logo before login.

In moodle, find as admin in block "logos", here is this logo. (set logo of portal, not theme)